Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Enjoy being your age





' enjoy being your age' this is one of our team five korero

Zdravo! i am 12 years old . There are many things i enjoy about being this age. 
  • i am able to play different sports.
  • I'm with the same students every day.
  • I'm able to find out more about my teachers.
  • We get to learn about our changing bodies.
  • We get to be the student leaders of our school.
  • We get to trial for reps sports teams.
  • We get to dream about what college we wanna go to.
  • Having a lot more fun with our friends.
  • Getting to school easily  ( Walking ) 
  • Getting to know my friends a lot  more.
  • Having fun with our parents, and my family.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Devontae, My name is Arthur this is grate work you have done I hope it helps other children and adults keep it up.

    ReplyDelete