Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

devontae narrative






Walt: write a narrativeWalt: use and write paragraphs, detailed sentences, juicy words, full stops, capital letters and correct spelling.






Once upon a time there were me and my family we went out to go gaiking suddenly  we saw a  waterfall then they started to scream and when we all fall off the waterfall and my friends and i was scared to .






Me and my friends  went to see the els we saw 2 els and then  we came back the my family will we went to find my family we saw 2 fish and my cuzin  and my aunt  went to  go to see  more fish and there was big waves then when they came back they were covered in seaweed and water.




Suddenly a whole then they had  to quickly had to go to a  grey spot  then my friends and me went to an cave then there was too much  spiders and when we got out of the cave we were  quickly then when we got home we got kfc.

No comments:

Post a Comment